Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our Top Ten Reasons We
Just Had to Smile in 2008

#10 We began our 7th year of homeschooling

#9 We vacationed at Myrtle Beach, SC and got to pet a baby shark fished out of the ocean.

#8 We have a new addition to our cat family--Bruce joins Joey, Samantha and Lizzie.

#7 Amy, Stefany and Mom get caught up in the Twilight frenzy--Go Team Jacob!

#6 Wendy got to meet her favorite author

#5 Amy enrolls in community college and learns to drive

#4 Stefany turns Sweet 16

#3 Megan's soccer team wins Championship

#2 Darren & Wendy celebrate 20th Anniversary

And the #1 reason we just had to smile in 2008 . . . . .

God sent his one and only Son
into the world that we might
live through him.

--1 John 4:9

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this idea Wendy. I may have to come up with my own Top 10! Reading glasses, huh? Well, I had to get bifocals,so I feel for him.

Jen U. said...

Great list! I may have to steal this idea for a blog post.